Stephen Baek, assistant professor of mechanical and industrial engineering and researcher at the UI Center for Computer-Aided Design, participated February 28 on a Des Moines Business Record Power Breakfast panel that focused on "AI: The 4th Industrial Revolution."
Baek and the panel of technology experts discussed how artificial intelligence is currently used, and how will it be used in the future and addressed questions, including:
- What ways is AI currently being used, and how will it be used in the future?
- How can you and your business begin exploring and using AI?
- What industries stand to be the most disrupted?
- How will our workforce need to be reskilled and future generations educated?
- What must our region do to become a center of excellence for the implementation of AI?
To watch a segment of the panel discussion, go to https://businessrecord.com/Content/Default/All-Latest-News/Article/VIDEO-Ways-AI-can-be-used-now-and-in-the-future/-3/248/81449