Tuesday, November 15, 2022
On Wednesday, November 2, the Fall 2022 State of the College Address was delivered by Dean Harriet Nembhard.
Other speakers at the event included:
- Andrew Veit – president, Engineering Staff Advisory Council
- Jared Parr – undergraduate student, Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Emily Schmitz – PhD student, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Tim Mattes – chair, Engineering Faculty Council
- H.S. Udaykumar – associate dean for graduate programs, research, and faculty