Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Associate Professor of Instruction, Mechanical Engineering
Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Professor, Biomedical Engineering
Professor, Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
Professor of Practice, Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
Mandate and Duties
From Article IV section 16 of the College of Engineering Manual of Procedures:
The duties of the Engineering Faculty Council shall be as follows:
- To assist and advise in the conduct of college business in such areas as the faculty or the dean shall request. Such activities shall normally include but not be limited to recommendations concerning:
- Long-range goals and objectives of the college.
- Short-range college priority items.
- Allocation of faculty positions, funds, equipment, space, support personnel, and other resources within the college.
- To prepare items to be included in the agenda of the faculty meetings.
- To supervise elections.
- To investigate, and dispose of as it deems appropriate, matters presented to it for consideration by any member of the faculty.
- To act as interim in the name of the faculty in emergency situations on matters of curriculum and instruction. Any such action shall be subject to review by the faculty.
- To solicit volunteers for and appoint members to standing faculty committees, formulate annual charges to these committees, and review annual committee reports prior to their submission to the faculty.
- To consult with the dean or the dean’s representative on a continuing basis.
- To consult with the department executive officers on a continuing basis and make appropriate recommendations to the faculty concerning undergraduate and graduate programs.