Looking for a way to stay involved with the College of Engineering? Here are some current way to stay involved at the Seamans Center long after you've left campus:
- Encourage your company to hire Hawkeye engineering interns, co-op students, and grads. Learn more about recruiting Iowa Engineers.
- speak at a departmental seminar (provide contact info for DEOs)
- Attend the next Engineering Career Fair.
- Speak at a Career Services LEARN event, an eGOLD professional development webinar, or a departmental seminar. Contact Casey Westlake to learn more.
- Be a mentor to an engineering student organization that you were involved with as a student or that you have an interest in now.
- Support the college with a donation.
Not sure what the right fit would be? Contact Jason Kosovski to chat about your interests.