“The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better.”
― Robert F. Kennedy
The College of Engineering is successful because of the creativity, dedication, and hard work of our staff and faculty. We encourage you to look for opportunities to thank a staff or faculty member in the College of Engineering when someone goes out of their way to be of value by providing excellent service to a student, faculty member, staff member, or visitor in support of the mission of the College.
Here are the guidelines for the Thank You Program:
- Anyone – faculty, staff, students, visitors – may submit a Thank You nomination.
- All current College of Engineering staff, faculty, and student employees are eligible to receive a Thank You card.
- Nominators do not have to be in a supervisory role. Co-worker nominations are strongly encouraged.
To nominate someone, please fill out the form below.
- Thank You nomination forms are submitted electronically and the nominator will receive an electronic acknowledgement.
- The recipient will receive a Thank You card from the Dean and a token of appreciation from the College, sent via campus mail.
- If you have any questions, please contact Cathy Koebrick at 335-5078.