The topic of the Iowa Organic Conference this year will be "Save the Planet through Organics: Managing Climate Change with Organic Practices." Join local agribusiness professionals, organizations, and food producers in various sessions focused on organic crops, livestock workshops, environmental impacts and more! Session leaders include:
- Dr. Jessica Shade, Chief Scientist, The Organic Center
- Dr. Chris Jones, University of Iowa
- Dennis Todey, USDA-Midwest Climate Hub
- Suzan Erem, SILT
- PFI Farmers
- And many, many more!
This event will take place at the UI Iowa Memorial Union, on November 28 and 29, 2021.
For more details and info, refer to the Conference website: https://www.regcytes.extension.iastate.edu/iowaorganic/
- Conference registration : Click here to register
- Early Registration:$100 and late registration (after Nov. 16): $120